Wednesday 9 December 2015

I will connect with Rishabh Sinha once he’s out of the house says Digangana Suryavanshi

Bigg Boss 9: I will connect with Rishabh Sinha once he’s out of the house says Digangana Suryavanshi

The young lady with the gorgeous tresses says she is friends with him now

She is the Rapunzel of Indian Television with her long tresses and wide eyes. Digangana Suryavanshi left her Princess life to slum it out with 13 other contestants inside the Bigg Boss 9 house. Digangana was also the one to get evicted through an internal vote, a new concept in the game show. Here are excerpts from an interview…
How are you feeling now?I have a bit of a fever. I am recovering from typhoid but the fluctuating medicines and weather have taken a toll on my health. The weather in Lonavala is different from that in Mumbai. I feel I should be fine in a couple of days.
What was the first thing you did after coming home?Oh my god…I spoke to my parents for six hours straight. When I woke up in the morning, my mom made me a lovely breakfast. I am relaxed now.
How did you think you fared on Bigg Boss 9?It was a nice journey. Of course, I missed my family and friends immensely. Also, the show is one where people act desperately to catch everyone’s attention. It was a little tough for me but I feel I did quite well. I am glad that my stay inside the house was a graceful and dignified one.
Who do you think will win Bigg Boss?I really can’t comment on that right now. The contestants have very fluctuating moods. Moreover, a number of wild cards have also entered in. The dynamics will change from now onwards. I will be able to answer this after a couple of weeks.
Who is the most competitive? Did you make friends inside the house?Everyone is playing to win. They just have different ways to approach the game. I would like to say that everyone inside wants to win Bigg Boss. I did not have ‘best friends’ inside the house as I was very neutral. You can’t make friends inside the house as you end up back-stabbing people more often than not. Friendship is a sacred relationship but one that can’t be maintained inside the house.
Whom did you bond well with?I was friendly with Kishwer Merchantt and Suyyash Rai as I knew them. Suyyash would give me piggyback rides inside the house. I would cook with Mandana Karimi as she was a cleanliness freak and always wanted the kitchen in order. She was really sweet and cleaned the bathroom when I was ill. Rochelle Maria Rao and I would discuss English music and fashion. We had girly fun! Prince Narula is one of the most jovial persons inside. He is a good competitor.
Did you bond with Priya Malik?Yes. Priya Malik is a great competitor and plays the game in a fair manner. We shared the same opinion on many matters. In fact, at times, I would say something and she would be like that’s exactly what I feel. It was a kind of telepathy.
Many felt you were unfit for the show. CommentWell, I wanted to check my fan base with this show (laughs). Also, there is ‘Princess’ aura around me. I wanted to see how I do cope up in a place like Bigg Boss, where one has to do everything on one’s own. People had told me that those who get inside disgrace themselves on the show. My aim was to come out with embarrassing myself or my family and I think I was successful. I am proud that I did not try to manipulate or put on a fake show. In short, the house is like a gurukul.
Did Bigg Boss 9 teach you to value the smaller things of life?See, I always valued everything I got from my family or work. I have never been pampered in a negative manner. I knew I would have to do certain things inside the house and that was fine by me. I would not fuss about that. The only difference was missing my family, my support system. A cup of tea made by my mom gives me immense comfort, I missed that terribly.
Do we see Rishabh Sinha and you as friends after he comes out of Bigg Boss 9 house?I am sure we will be friends. I would not talk about our friendship inside the house as it’s not a place to make friends. Once, he’s out I will connect with him or maybe vice versa.
Do we see something beyond friendship?It is a nice friendship and that’s all. People are in too much of a rush nowadays. I form relationships slowly. For me, the idea of a partner is one with whom you can plan a lifetime. I am very clear about it. Rishabh and I sorted out our issues inside the house. As individuals, we know each other’s strengths and weaknesses; everything is cool between us now!
What are your future plans?I am not going to rest for a long time. In fact, I have got a couple of offers for fictional shows as well as reality ones. Or I might do something totally different from the above.
 Does that mean a film offer?(Laughing) You will know in a while. It is too early to talk about it. I will talk only if something gets concrete and materialises. Yes, I do have a couple of film offers but I can’t talk about them. I really can’t disclose.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Bigg Boss Season 9 • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top