Thursday 8 October 2015

I do not want to be a part of Bigg Boss again, says Elli Avram

Actress and model Elli Avram, known more for being Salman Khan’s favourite contestant on Bigg Boss 7, is all set for her next release , Kis Kisko Pyar Karu, with the king of comedy himself, Kapil Sharma. She, these days, is busy promoting her movie and has a nervous excitement about herself before the release.
Her debut film (again a comedy caper) with Manish Paul released when she was still in the Bigg Boss house. This was in 2013. Kiss Kisko Pyar Karu is her first film post Bigg Boss. She chats with BollywoodLife.com about Salman Khan, her future plans and equation with Kapil Sharma.

You became a household name from being a model and a struggler in the film industry, thanks to Bigg Boss. Will you consider the offer to go back on the show, as a wild card entry perhaps?
No, why should I go back to Bigg Boss even as a wild card entry? I hope I have enough work to keep me busy. But having said that, I would like to casually visit the house as a guest maybe, for a few hours to cheer up the contestants. It would be a good fun.
You said that you would like to work with Varun Dhawan in your next film. Why are there no Khans on your wishlist?
Well, who wouldn’t want to work with Khans? I am tired of saying the same thing over and over again that I would definitely love to work with Salman Khan. But apart from him, I would like to do a film with Varun Dhawan and Tiger Shroff. After watching ABCD 2, I am keen on doing an out-an-out dance film with Tiger, because he is such a great dancer! And, I love to dance too.
Did Kapil Sharma pull your leg over your Hindi on the sets of Kis Kisko Pyar Karun?
Kapil is a funny man and he sure kept us entertained with his spontaneous jokes and funny antics. But, he never actually made fun of my Hindi; he was quite impressed with it actually. But, I do remember this one time. Kapil, as usual, cracked an impromptu joke on the sets which made me laugh so hard that tears started rolling out of my eyes. I exclaimed incorrectly in Hindi, “saasu aa gaye” (which literally means that mother-in-law has arrived). Kapil just went berserk when he heard it. And, I quickly corrected myself!
Why did you take such a long break after Mickey Virus which released in 2013?
I had no projects as such after Mickey Virus. There weren’t many interesting offers post Bigg Boss. Though there were a few interesting scripts, they did not work for me. I guess, I was not destined to do them.
But when this film came, I was very excited about it. I do not have a strategy or method in selecting my roles. I do what I feel positive about and I felt instinctively positive about this project
Well, we wish Elli all the best for this comedy caper!
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Bigg Boss Season 9 • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top